ENERGY LABORATORY (AREL)
A/Professor Jinchen Ji
Dynamics and control of nonlinear systems, coordination control of multi-agent systems, condition monitoring and fault diagnosis, fatigue analysis, and dynamics of predator-prey systems
Dr Kan Ye
Blade design, dynamics of offshore wind turbines, supporting platform design, field testing.
Dr Jingyang Zheng
fatigue analysis and fault diagnosis of main shaft bearings, offshore wind turbines.
Ms Qing Ni
Fault diagnosis, prognosis, machine learning, signal processing.
Dr Ke Feng
Dynamics, tribology, signal processing, and machine condition monitoring.
Ms Xin Hang
Fault diagnosis and dynamics analysis of offshore wind turbines.
Mr Mitchell C.
Prototype designing and testing, noise measurement and analysis
Mr James M.
Project and product development manager, mechanical engineer and compliance officer.
- 1) quiet operation, low noise, negligible vibration, environmental and social friendly;
- 2) light weight, negligible impact on building roof-structures;
- 3) few components, less maintenance and easy installation; and
- 1) 3D modelling of wind resources (this will accurately predict the wind speed in any location); and
- 2) Integrated design of traditional wind turbine into design of smart wind energy system.